BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager for our client in the industrial sector.
You will be a part of a project, where the focus is to be able to use a database, a mobile app and the new pump they are developing. The goal is to replace old defects pumps on the market with this new pump. The right configuration and pump shall be selected by the use of the database and the app.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- 3-8 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Ability to plan and follow through on a plan, including working with challenges when they come
- Strong Project Management experience
- Database knowledge
- Planning skills
- Agile Management
- Configuration Management
- Strong technical understanding
- Able to be present at the office a few times a week
- Able to start right away
- Strong English skills - both oral and written
- Valid EU work permit at the time of the application
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Drive the replacement concept and the corresponding database development
- Interfaces to product management as well as many different teams in development are needed
- Support the individual teams in making a plan that is aligned with the others
- Support system engineers in ensuring that they get the momentum they need
If you are interested in / or have questions about the position, please contact us on:
The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
RDT Ingeniører ApS, Voldbjergvej, 8240 Risskov
Ansøgningsfrist: 01-02-2024; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5954769